A calorie is a measurement of energy. We get energy from food and drinks we consume every day. We sometimes check how many calories are available in any food.
Doctors recommend us to intake the amount of calorie we burn daily by our daily activity. If we consume more calories than we burn then we face the problem of obesity.
Facts You Should Know About Calories
- The amount of energy intake depends on activity level, gender, and age. The people who work hard need more calories.
- Though calories are important for our health, we need to take the right amount of energy not more not less.
- You need to take energy from Unsaturated fat.
Foods contain the highest amount of calorie
- Pasta ( 390 calories per tablespoon)
- Eggs ( 78 calories each)
- Baked beans ( 190 calories per half )
- Avocado( 180 calories per half)
- Butter ( 102 calories per tablespoon)
Daily Requirement of Energy For People
You already know the daily requirement of energy depends on gender, level of activity of a person, age of a person, weight, height, and many factors.
High energy intake can cause many problems including obesity. On the other hand, low energy intake can lead to weight loss. High energy is important in the time of pregnancy.
Energy balance is important for both overweighted people and underweighted people. The people who are suffering from underweight want to intake more energies. On the other hand, the people who are overweighted want to burn more energies.
So, lest see the fastest ways for burning calories
There are many ways to burn calories. Today we will discuss the fastest ways to burn calories. Some sources say the machines and medicines for burning calories but all have some side effects. You need to follow the following ways to burn calories to keep you safe from diseases.
- Exercises: To burn calories you need to do more exercises. Exercises like running a treadmill is the fastest way to burn more calories. Treadmills, stationary biking, stair climbing burn fast from our body.
- Don’t Skip Breakfast: The Journal of American Dietetic Association has shown the evidence that there has a relation between skipping breakfast and increasing body weight.
- Drink Enough water: Drinking water helps to burn more calories from the body.
- Swimming: Swiming is another way to burn calories fast. Sometimes you want to know how many calories I can burn by swimming. It varies because of swimming variation. Some types of swimming burn high calorie and some types of swimming burn low calorie. According to the research of the American College of Sports Medicine, when a 130-pound person swims in freestyle way for 1 hour, burn 590 calories.
- Running: Though walking burns calories, it is not as fast as running. Running burns a high number of calories from your body. Generally, a one-mile running burns 100 calories. Running not only burns calories but also keep the heart rate well.
- Cycling: Cycling is also a super fast way to burn calories. The number of calories burned by cycling depends on the many factors. The type of road on which a person rides cycling is one of the good factors. Speed, weight are also important factors. In an average measure, a person burns 500 to 700 calories per hour cycling.
- Rope Jumping: It is one of the oldest gym tools but it is an effective tool. Rope jumping is important because it boosts fat burning, increases muscle engagement, improves cardio, improves mental sharpness. The number of calories rope jumping burn depends on the speed of jumping. The more the speed the more the amount of calorie burning. A person can burn 200 to 300 calories per 15 minutes of rope jumping.
The measurement of calories consumed and calories burning are important factors. If you have the perfect weight according to the BMI, you should not think to intake more calories or burn more calories. But if you face obesity, you need to follow the above ways to burn calories fast.