I have been asked many times about ” How to lose weight fast in 2 weeks?” ” How to lose weight fast?”. I don’t recommend losing weight in a short amount of time. You can target to lose weight 1% of your total weight per week. If you focus on weight loss of more than 1% of your total weight per week, then it will be harmful for your overall health. If you want to choose the fastest way to lose weight, then this method will affect your body’s metabolism system.
Losing weight is not as easy as gaining weight. You will have to follow a sophisticated way to lose weight in a short amount of time. A healthy lifestyle, a healthy diet plan, and maintaining a schedule for regular exercises are necessary for losing weight fast in two weeks.
A Healthy Lifestyle
A regular lifestyle can dramatically change your life. A consistent lifestyle is necessary for your physical and mental health. If what should I eat is essential for losing weight then when you should eat is more important.
Healthy eating habit and healthy sleeping habit are two important lifestyles you can build to lose weight. Let’s dive in deep to know what lifestyles I should primarily build to lose weight.
Fix What You Should Eat
Depending on the foods you generally eat, make a structure around your meals. Take a suggestion from a doctor about the number of calories you should consume per week. Calculate the calories in the foods you generally eat, then divide evenly in the whole week. By this way, you can track your calories. Consume fewer calories than you burn by your daily activities. Here are some suggestions for keeping track of your calories:
- Make a list of the foods you need in a week then go to supper shop. This method will keep away you from buying more foods which have more calories.
- Write down what you eat daily in your home and outside. Then compare with your daily target.
You can change your eating habits by following some rules described below:
- Eat a family meal every day. This will keep away from eating outside foods rich in fats( trans-fat).
- Cook your meal yourself so that you can track what you eat. In the time of cooking foods for yourself, chew gum so that you can control eating more calories.
- Make foods for your lunch and snacks for work.
- Use a plate instead of eating package. By this way, you can see how much you are eating.
- Don’t skip your meal, even don’t delay to eat your daily foods. If you skip or delay a meal, it will ultimately force your eat more calories.
Watch Less TV
A sedentary lifestyle increases your weight and increases the risk of many health problems, including heart attack and type 2 diabetes. People who do sedentary work in the office or home are at the risk of obesity and many health problems. Watching TV affects negatively in two ways. First one is when you watch TV, you are not engaged in any physical activity. Another one is you like to eat unlimited foods at the time of watching TV.
Did you ever track how much time you spend watching YouTube? You can use many Digital Wellbeing apps for monitoring yourself. Almost all tech companies focus on digital wellbeing. So, they have built built-in software so that you can track your activities on your mobile, tabs, laptop, and TV.
Here are some tips to reduce the time of watching TV.
- Record the amount of time: You can see the time of watching TV by built-in software. Then write down in a note. Evaluate in every week and month. Think about what other things you could do at this time. Try to understand the value of your time.
- Limit TV Subscriptions: Every channel has many attractive contents but limits the TV shows.
- Do Physical Exercises: You can do physical activities at the time of watching TV. You can utilize your time by doing physical exercise in the time of doing physical activities in the time of watching TV.
- Go outside with your friends: Engage yourself with different kinds of sports, visit different types of historically famous places with friends. Engage yourself in different types of social work.
- Fix Targets: Fix your daily, weekly, and monthly targets and try to complete these targets.
Build The Habit Of Good Sleeping
People who sleep a sufficient amount of time tend to eat fewer calories. And the consumption of fewer calories is essential for losing weight. A regular and adequate amount of sleep is beneficial for your physical and mental health. Research has shown that people who sleep well can solve more complex work in a shorter amount of time than people who don’t sleep well.
A night of good sleep is as necessary as a healthy diet and regular exercises. You can keep your doctors away from you if you can sleep a sufficient amount of time at night. The amount of sleep time depends on age and activities.
Let’s see the other health benefits of sleeping well.
- Sufficient amount of time will improve the immune function.
- Protect you from increased inflammation.
- Protect you from depression.
- Keep you safe from type 2 diabetes, the risks of heart problems, including a stroke.
- Increase physical and mental performance.
- Increase productivity and concentration in your work.
- Sufficient sleep can lose weight fast by decreasing the consumption of fewer calories.
We have already said you need to follow a healthy lifestyle, a healthy diet, and regular exercises for losing weight fast in two weeks. Now we will discuss what you should eat in the time of two weeks.
A Healthy Diet
Foods are crucial if you want to lose weight. It is excellent news for you we have published a hugely accepted diet plan which will help you to lose fat, lose weight, and keep you physically and mentally healthy.
In the time of losing weight, you should always keep in mind you need to eat fewer calories than you burn by your daily activity.
Consume Fewer Calories
Building a good eating habit can change the calories intake. Research shows that if you take more calories than you burn, you will not be able to lose weight.
Some people do regular exercises but can’t control the calories intake. You will fail to lose weight if you can’t control the consumption of calories.
Maintaining calories deficiency is essential for losing weight. So, you need to track what you eat. To keep control of calories, you can build the following habits.
- Count calories of your daily food.
- Prefer to eat sugar-free tea and coffee.
- Don’t eat junk food.
- Use a smaller plate.
- Drink enough water before and after your meal.
Drink Plenty Of Water
Drinking enough water is helpful to lose weight. The habit of drinking enough water will improve your digestive system. Some people think drinking excessive water is better for health. Excessive drinking water will negatively affect your brain.
Yes. You will lose the power of thinking instead of losing weight if you drink over water.
So, drink enough water, not excessive liquid.
Limit Carbohydrate Intake
Carbs are the primary sources of getting energy. Approximately 45 to 65 percent of your daily calories come from carbohydrate. So, if you want to lose weight automatically, you need to eat fewer carbs.
Keep the amount of carbs 50 to 100 grams, if you want to lose weight fast in two weeks. Replace the high-carbs foods into low-carbs foods.
Let’s see some high-carbs foods
- Dairy Products: Yogurt, Milk, ice cream.
- Fruits: Fruit Juice, and whole fruit.
- Starchy Vegetables: Potatoes, Corn, Peas, beets, carrots, taro, and yams.
- Legumes: Plant-based proteins, and beans.
A long-time low-carb diet can negatively affect your health. Consult with a doctor or take free consultation from us before going to a low-carb diet plan.
Eat Lean Protein
Protein helps you stay fuller for an extended period. Protein has direct and indirect effects on weight loss. As you feel fuller, you don’t eat too many times. So, it indirectly helps to maintain calories deficiency. Keep protein in the first phase of your diet plan if you want to lose weight fast in two weeks. Besides, protein boosts your metabolism and improves weight-regulating hormones.
Protein helps lose weight by the following ways
- It helps to burn more calories.
- Protein helps in digesting and metaboliging.
- Improves weight-regulating hormones.
- It keeps your appetite away from you, so you consume fewer calories.
Let’s see the foods that contain lean protein
- Turkey( White Meat)
- Legumes( beans, peas, and lentils)
- Lean Beef
- Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Low-fat cottage cheese.
- Powdered peanut butter.
- Frozen Shrimp
Intake Less Sugar
Sugar is one of the main reasons for weight gain. There are positive relationships with consuming sugar and increasing the risk factors of many diseases, including type 2 diabetes, weight gaining, and heart problems.
Keep sugar consumption less than 5% of your total energy intake. Sugar is found in your daily foods. We get sugar in different foods like dairy products, junk foods, fruits, and vegetables. Candy, sweet baked goods, sugary cereals, soda, fruit juice are the culprits. They are very dangerous for your health.
You can build a less sugar lifestyle by being careful. Habits below are excellent ways for reducing sugar consumption.
- Read the nutrition level in the package.
- There are many alternative names used in packages such as maltose, sucrose, dextrose, corn syrup, etc.
- Drink sugar-free coffee and tea.
As you are finding the solution to ” How to lose weight fast in 2 weeks?”, I will recommend you not to consume any alcohol at this time. Alcohol increases the risk of many types of diabetes and cancer.
As it is a part of our culture, we rarely think about the risk factors of consuming alcohol. We take it as usual as other foods. It is sometimes awkward if we don’t drink on some occasions. Having occasionally is not so dangerous, but it is terrible in the time of excessive drinking.
Direct Effects On Weight Lose: Alcohol doesn’t have any nutrition facts excepts empty calories( No nutrition value). Daiquiri, highball, hot buttered rum, and Mai Tai contain a high number of calories. Your plan to lose weight in 2 weeks can go in vain if you can’t control the consumption of alcohol.
Indirect Effects On Weight Loss: Having alcohol lowers inhibitions. You need extra slices of pizza than general. You don’t become active after drinking alcohol. Consumption of alcohol reduces testosterone level. This hormone regulates the weight loss.
Regular and right exercises are effective for weight loss. Before going to pick any activities, consult with doctors. If you feel any health problems in the time of doing any exercise, stop the exercise. To get the maximum benefits from your workout, you can follow the following factors.
Choose The Right Exercise For You
All exercises are not for all. If you want to lose weight in 2 weeks, you need to choose the right exercises and do regularly. We all know swimming is one of the best activities for weight loss. But if you don’t know how to swim, then skip it and choose the other alternative. You can choose to cycle. Based on the different circumstances of the environment and your conveniences, select 5 to 10 exercises that you will able to do regularly.
Factors you should consider before choosing the right exercises for you given below:
- Relevant to your schedule.
- Necessary equipment for the exercises.
- Effectiveness of your Goal.
If you can maintain the consistency of your exercise, then morning is the best time for doing exercise. But if you don’t get enough time in the morning, then choose the perfect time depending on other schedules.
Build Some Good Habits
You can permanently lose your weight by building some good habits. You can develop the following practices to lose weight fast.
- Use the stairs instead of the lift.
- Go the nearest place by riding a bicycle.
- Don’t use a car every time you go outside.
I hope you have already known how to lose weight fast in 2 weeks. Maintain everything described here. Hope you will get the maximum benefits if you follow a healthy lifestyle, a healthy diet, and regular exercises.